Reports & Products: Reports
The Achievements of Youth with Disabilities During Secondary School (November 2003)
This report examines the following topics from the Wave 1 parent interview and school surveys.
- Chapter 1: Assessing the Achievements of Youth with Disabilities during Secondary School
- Chapter 2: Factors Expected to Relate to Achievements of Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 3: School Engagement of Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 4: The Academic Performance of Secondary Students with Disabilities
- Chapter 5: The Social Adjustment of Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 6: The Emerging Independence of Youth with Disabilities
- Chapter 7: Youth with Disabilities, How Are They Doing?
Wagner, M., Marder, C., Blackorby, J., Cameto, R., Newman, L., Levine, P., & Davies-Mercier, E. (with Chorost, M., Garza, N., Guzman, A., & Sumi, C.). (2003). The Achievements of Youth with Disabilities During Secondary School. A Report from the National Longitudinal Transition Study-2 (NLTS2). Menlo Park, CA: SRI International. Available at www.nlts2.org/reports/2003_11/nlts2_report_2003_11_complete.pdf.